I’ve been waiting for them to restock since March and when I checked back in the beginning of May I was so surprised to see everything back in stock! So I rushed and bought myself a pair in Mermaid and Peony. You guys. The color of these shorts is so VIBRANT and beautiful! I love them and I can’t wait to work out in them.
I paired them with the BodyPop Peek-a-boo Peplum Top in Night, which is a super cute and girly top that definitely gives me some shape! This top is still on sale HERE! It has a built in bra, too, which is nice.
To go into more detail about the shorts:
- POCKETS–pretty deep enough to hold my phone (iphone 6s)
- as I said before, really vibrant and pretty colors
- the length is also a bit longer than before, which I like, because I always worry about my butt poking out lol—really wouldn’t want anyone to see that–yikes!
- I followed the size guide and even though I’m usually a size Medium in shorts, went down to a size 6, as my Pointe leggings (size 8) were kind of baggy in the crotch area (see my other post for more details). I was so worried they’d be too tight, but when I pulled these on, they were perfect! And so comfy.
- they pair really well with any solid tops, or the Swan or Goddess tops!
You can buy them HERE. The shorter version (POP short 1.0) is sold out unfortunately. Comment below if you have any questions!