I decided to take advantage of the awesome Spring sale that’s going on at POPFLEX and snagged myself the Goddess top in Navy and the Set the Bar bra in Navy/White.
What I love is how quickly my items shipped to me! Plus, I live in Hawaii so regular packages (like from Amazon) take FOREVER to get here. I ordered my stuff on Monday and the POPFLEX team got it shipped to my by Wednesday. How awesome is that?! I honestly think they have the best shipping speed and customer service out of all the online shopping sites that I’ve experienced 😀 (oh god Old Navy’s was TERRIBLE but that’s a rant for another time).
I did a quick photoshoot and review for you guys, in case you’re interested in buying any POPFLEX during the sale!
First up is the Goddess Top in Navy:
I decided that even though I’m a size 4 in their bras, my boobs may be x-small but the rest of me is a little bit wider, so I sized up to a 6! And I’m glad I did. In the photos I paired it with my Draw the Line Peony leggings, which I highly recommend because they’re super comfy, have breathable black mesh on the sides, and have really cute Peony print POCKETS. I’m all about them pockets. 😉
- It’s super flowy and I love the little cutouts on the sides that flow down at the back.
- The backing is beautiful with the Peony print straps to show off your back.
- The top is made out of their bra material while the bottom skirt part is made out of their Swan tank breathable material. (I reviewed their Swan Tank here)
- I can’t speak for girls who have larger chests, but the bra part is compressed enough to hold everything in!
- The band in the middle is kind of tight (for a good reason, though, but still) and feels a little bit awkward when you first wear it.
- Taking the top off is a challenge! I felt like a contortionist trying to pull it off! Another reason why I’m glad that I sized up.
- I recommend going one size up due to the band tightness and bra. Even though mine is a little bit big on me, I’m glad I sized up.
- I’ve yet to test it out in a workout, but I’m sure everything stays in place.
- This is a good top if you want to show off your back 😉
Next up is the Set the Bar bra in Navy/White:
This is a bra that I’ve wanted since it first came out, but always waited to get. I fell in love with the colors and the mesh design! So when I saw that it was on sale, I digitally threw it into my cart and was so happy to get it in the mail 🙂 I read that this bra runs tighter than the heart strings bra, so I sized up to a size 6 (I’m like a 32A–really small boobs lol).
- The color! I love the navy/white combo
- Stylish and breathable mesh cut-out
- Holds everything in place (I mean, I don’t have much to hold, but they definitely feel in place!)
- The backing is super cute and supported. I like how thick the bands are.
- Underneath the armpits area, similar to the Mermaid crop bra, is very tight! As you can see from the picture below, they don’t give that much room for my back/arm flab. lol. Another reason why it’s good to size up.
- Because this bra is tight, just like with the Goddess top, you have to contort yourself when taking it off! A good thing is that the straps are so thick I don’t feel like I’m going to tear anything. But it’s still a workout in itself to take it off XD.
Overall, I’m happy with my purchases and am excited to wear them for all of my PIIT and POP workouts!
If you also want to take advantage of this sale, you can use this link HERE and remember to use the code: FLRPWR at checkout! If you want to earn rewards points to use towards your next purchase (and save $10,$20,$30, etc.), feel free to sign up for an account. It’s quick and super easy! Remember the sale ends on 3/27!